NOTICE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean United Southern Bank.
This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words “you” and “your” we mean the following types of customers:
Our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship by purchasing or holding financial products or services such as a(n);
- Deposit account
- Loan account
- Credit card account
- Safe deposit box
- Self-Directed Individual Retirement Account
- All persons who use our trust department
We will tell you the sources of the information we collect about you. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
We first define some terms.
Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records. Hereafter, we will use term “information” to mean nonpublic personal information as defined in this section.
An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
A nonaffiliated third party is a person we do not employ or a company that is not an affiliate of ours. This is also known as nonaffiliated third party, or simply, an “other party.”
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we collect on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive through our Customer Identification Program
- Information about your transactions with other parties
- Information from consumer reporting agency
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information.
YOUR INFORMATION AND OTHER PARTIES
We will not disclose information about you to anyone except as disclosed in this policy or as permitted by law. Examples of this might include disclosures necessary to service your account or prevent unauthorized transactions.
INFORMATION ABOUT FORMER CUSTOMERS
We do not disclose information about former customers, except as permitted by law.
DO NOT CALL POLICY
In the interest of respecting the privacy of all consumers, United Southern Bank has established the following Consumer Do Not Call Policy:
United Southern Bank respects the privacy of all consumers. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications regarding United Southern Bank's products and services, request to be placed on United Southern Bank's Do Not Call List ("Do Not Call List") or Do Not Mail List ("Do Not Mail List") (collectively the "Do Not Call/Mail Lists"). Allow up to thirty (30) days after you have made your request for your name to be removed from any sales programs currently underway. Being on the Do Not Call/Mail List does not mean that you will not be contacted by United Southern Bank. You may still be contacted for billing, surveys, service and other communications.
How to Be Placed on United Southern Bank's Do Not Call/Do Not Mail List:
1. If you receive a call from a United Southern Bank salesperson, ask to be placed on the "Do Not Call List" and provide the salesperson with the following:
2. Submit your request for placement on the Do Not Call List and/or Do Not Mail List by calling the United Southern Bank Audit Department at 352-669-2121 and speaking to a representative. State that you wish to be placed on the Do Not Call List and/or Do Not Mail List. You will need to provide the representative with the following:
3. Submit your request for placement on the Do Not Call List and/or Do Not Mail List in writing and include your name, address and telephone number along with a statement indicating that you would like to be placed on the Do Not Call List and/or Do Not Mail List. Send your written request to:
United Southern Bank - Audit
ATTN: Do Not Call
P.O. Drawer 29
Umatilla, FL 32784-0029
USB Personal Mobile and Online Banking
Track your money with mobile and online banking.
Receive a text message when your direct deposit is made
Get a text message alert when a check clears or debit card payment is made
Business Customers should contact a CSR at any branch for enrollment forms.
USB ATM Network
Get surcharge-free access to your money – no matter where you are! Use any USB ATM free. USB customers can use the Presto ATMs at Publix Grocery Stores. There are over 55,000 AllPoint ATM’s in the US and some foreign countries USB customers can use surcharge-free. Download their app to your smartphone to locate them.