Lending as unique as your business. That's USB!
Read more about how creative, custom lending solutions have helped several local business partners.
Let our business help yours
When your business is ready to grow or expand, the commercial lenders at United Southern Bank are the bankers who want to help. As local bankers, we know that our success depends on your success. Contact a USB commercial lender today.
- Commercial Real Estate Purchase
- New Equipment Purchases
- Commercial Construction
- Inventory Purchase
- Refinance your Real Estate
Lines of Credit
- Revolving line of credit
- Use for Operating Costs
- Cover Seasonal or cyclical Cash Flow Needs
- Access draws through online banking
What You Need to Apply for a Commercial Loan
Each loan request:
- Three (3) years tax returns on the Borrower and each Guarantor
- Personal Financial Statements
- Schedule of existing debts
- Income and expense projections (if applicable)
- Copies of driver’s license on each principal
- Beneficial ownership information*
- Brief narrative summarizing the request
1. Copy of purchase order/invoice
If Real Estate:
- Purchase agreement
- Lease agreement
- Rent roll
- Site plan
- Plans & specifications
- Project cost breakdown
- Copy of construction contract
- Survey (if available)
These lists are not necessarily comprehensive, but a general idea of what you will need to provide. All loan requests are subject to credit approval.
USB NMLS# 419535
1. Each time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, the Bank Secrecy Act requires us to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, tax identification number), as well as identification documentation for each individual that has 25 percent or more Beneficial Ownership in the Legal Entity; and, one individual that has Significant Managerial Control of the Legal Entity. If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be required to provide name, date of birth, Tax Identification Number, and address. For foreign owners, you also will be asked to provide a copy of the owner’s passport, and certify that all information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.